Original Art by Amanda Taylor Spiers

I am an artist and stay-at-home mom living in Virginia Beach. I love color, and I love PAINT! I am inspired by places that are full of energy and color. Just some of the things I enjoy painting include the Virginia Beach boardwalk, architecture, nature and my cats. I also love, love, love painting things for children. I am only an artist because my Creator ordained it so, and I owe all of my talent and all of my successes to Him. I consider myself very fortunate to have unique ideas and the ability to do something with them.

The purpose of this blog is give updates on my latest projects! All work shown here is more recent.


If you want to see more of my art go to: www.catinthelapstudio.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Cuddly Hippo

I am now the artist for The Cuddly Hippo, a children's boutique with locations in MacAurthur Mall in Norfolk and in Hampton.  Here are some of the samples that I have on display there.  Samples may be purchased or used to order custom work.  Visit the store or my website for ordering details.  http://thecuddlyhippo.com/index.html

Beached Sails
Acrylic over collage on canvas
9x12
$55
Sailboat at Sea
Acrylic over collage on canvas
9x12
$55


 Three Little Birds
Acrylic over collage on wood hearts
$90




Name Plaques and Monograms:
Alex -11x14 oval (all paint) $85 
Ella Grace - Double Name 9x12 ea  (Collage) $90
H Monogram - 9x12 (all paint) $45
Jacob - 12x20 (collage) $95 

No comments: